It’s time for a more integrated approach to process excellence
Where PEX professionals work more closely with functional teams to ensure the process works on the shop floor. Forward thinking companies are creating a ‘toolbox’ that marries BPM, Six Sigma and Lean tools, and applying their resources dependent upon the situation.
There is a new focus on delivering value to the customer through process excellence. Trends show a renewed effort to put the customer at the centre of process development – but how far should we take this idea and who gets to make the judgement as to what the customer wants?
PEX Week Nordics 2015 will:
- Help you make the transition into a new way of working
- Provide success stories which will inspire your operational excellence strategy
- Provide earnest discussion of the challenges that haven’t yet been solved
Here is a peek at some of the issues we’ll be exploring:
- Analysing where the customer value exists in your processes
- Managing change and making the culture stick at all levels
- Effectively integrating Six Sigma, Lean, EA and BPM under the one umbrella
- How to leverage technology to improve the process and the customer experience
- The business case and requirements for using big data and BI to improve the process
Plus: group problem solve and share new ideas with like minded peers in a double dose of break-out round table discussions – back by popular demand!
How can you get involved?
Take a look at the Resource Centre - articles, presentation and podcasts that will help build your process excellence strategy and put the customer experience at the heart of your culture.
Check out the best rates for you and your team here.
Email email@example.com for more information.