Senior process professionals with an interest in the Nordic countries are meeting in Stockholm to share best practices and explore next generation strategies. Will you be there?
Participants will hear detailed case studies from our excellent line up of speakers
. And then there's over 6 hours of networking time for you to discuss challenges, share ideas and make new contacts. Process professionals from these companies have already committed to participating in the Forum, we hope you'll join them:
- Pfizer Health
- Volvo Group
- DuPont Nutrition&Health
- A.P. Møller - Mærsk
- Shell Exploration & Production Europe
- Akzo Nobel Surface Chemistry
Across two days participants at the Nordic Process Excellence Forum will be looking at the entire process excellence value chain - from process management, through process improvement to business process management (BPM). We've got speakers presenting specific, in depth case studies from Swedbank, Statoil, Saab, Coca-Cola, Google, and more. You'll find out how to achieve improved performance in all business units whether they're product generation, customer focused or back office
This year's agenda covers:
- The role of data in achieving successful continuous improvement
- Turning compliance into your competitive edge through operational excellence
- Achieving an environment of sustained learning and training in process improvement
- Analysing a distributed model of process management
- Process ownership, leadership programmes, lean, change management and customer centric methodologies and more!
You'll be able to return to the office with solutions to gain stakeholder buy in, techniques for integrating process management with software, ways to manage budget & resource limits and ideas on how to increase recognition for project successes.
Download the draft agenda to know more